|Ζ||How did this get filmed?|
The first two seasons of BSG were some of the best TV ever, and while the third season did not quite live up to them, it remained some of the finest quality TV around. So why did Season 4 Suck so bad? The entire first half of the season could have been told in about three episodes and the hard military sci-fi nature gave way to third rate mystical weavings and fourth rate soap operatic melodrama. The second half improved (mind you, constipation would have been better), and the last episode was going reasonably well until the very end (which was 85% stupid).
As a whole, it was as if the writers and directors were drunk or high through most of the writing sessions. Maybe it is due to the writer’s strike… which happened in the middle of this season. Who knows?
- Battlestar Galactica: Season 2.0-2.5 (archaeologistsguidetofilm.wordpress.com)
- Battlestar Galactica: Season 1 (2003) (archaeologistsguidetofilm.wordpress.com)
- Battlestar Galactica Season 3 (archaeologistsguidetofilm.wordpress.com)
- Infographic: A Visual Timeline of the ‘Battlestar Galactica’ Universe (slashfilm.com)
- Battlestar Galactica prequel announced (closetemyli.wordpress.com)
- Visual Timeline of the BATTLESTAR GALACTICA Universe (geektyrant.com)
- Battlestar Galactica Online! (devicemag.com)
- Bigpoint launches Battlestar Galactica Online (massively.joystiq.com)
- Blu-ray Review: Battlestar Galactica – Razor (blogcritics.org)
- Battlestar Galactica Double Post! (celebs.icanhascheezburger.com)